USA Today bestselling author, Suzanne Ferrell discovered romance novels in her aunt’s hidden stash one summer as a teenager. From that moment on she knew two things: she loved romance stories and someday she’d be writing her own. Her love for romances has only grown over the years. It took her a number of years and a secondary career as a nurse to finally start writing her own stories.
The author of 18 novels and an Amazon best-seller for both her series, the Edgars Family Novels and the Westen series, Suzanne’s books have been finalists in the National Reader’s Choice Awards–SEIZED (2013) and VANISHED (2014). Suzanne was also a double finalist in the Romance Writers of America’s 2006 Golden Heart with her manuscripts, KIDNAPPED (Long Contemporary Category) and HUNTED (Romantic Suspense).
Currently working on more books for her Edgars Family series (KIDNAPPED, HUNTED, SEIZED, VANISHED, UNMASKED and EXPOSED) and the Westen Series(Close To Home, Close To The Edge, Close To The Fire, Close To Santa’s Heart, Close To The Mistletoe, Close To Christmas, Close To Danger and Close To The Heart), Suzanne hopes to bring readers more passionate and suspenseful books to fill your reading moments.
Suzanne’s sexy stories, whether they are her on the edge of your seat romantic suspense or the heartwarming small town stories, will keep you thinking about her characters long after their Happy Ever After is achieved.
You can Find Suz at:
Fun Facts About Suz
1. Not only does Suz work nights as a Labor and Delivery nurse, but over the course of her career, she has delivered more than 200 babies when either the doctor couldn’t or wouldn’t get there in time.
2. Suz loves to scrapbook, quilt, crochet and cross stitch. Every member of her family, (hubby, kids, in-laws and grandchildren) all have cross stitched stockings.
3. To keep Suz awake and keep her brain active, she listens to music while writing. She loves the sound track to The Last of the Mohicans, but mixes it in with rock and roll, (AC/DC, Stones, Aerosmith, CCR, ZZTop and Lynard Skynard).
4. Suz loves to cook and secretly has a cookbook started on her computer!
5. History is fascinating to Suz. She loves reading old books, biographies and historical non-fiction. How people lived under the stress of their time in history amazes her. It’s because of the enduring spirit and determination of the American pioneers that Suz prefers to write American historical romances.
I think Suz rocks. I read Close to the Fire while waiting in the ER. Great book and great author. She also is a great sister….. My best friend has purchased every book and asks when is her next book coming out. I can’t wait to read them she needs to write faster.